How to Download Nios ID Card: Recently, popular NIOS board added online service option, which means we can now easily use online services. If you are someone who looking is for ID-Card, this post is for you.
Back in the day, it seemed impossible to get ID-Card online. but thanks to NIOS, now any candidate whose admission has been confirmed in the 2018-19 session can download id-card online easily. After the confirmation of your registration, you can download your ID-Card At the same time. We need not wait for a month to get it like previously. We can download ID-Card by visiting NIOS admission dashboard. And one more advantage of this no need to get attested from the regional centre.
NIOS ID Card
- Once your registration confirmed. you need to visit on your student dashboard account. Enter your user-name (email id) and password for logging into the dashboard.
- This will open a dashboard on the screen where you need to go.
- Click on ID-Card & this will open in a new tab. Here you need to print.
- Once you click ID-Card, you will download in just two seconds.
How Nios ID Card look like
- ID-Card is Valid for 5 years from the year of Registration
- You will be allowed only twice to download ID-Card from the dashboard.
- After that the download they will charge it @Rs.100/- each time.
Like all, we know NIOS ID-Card is very important after the confirmation of admission. Without having an ID-Card we cannot enter the examination centre as per the NIOS rule. ID-Card is the strongest proof you are a candidate of NIOS. A few years ago, students had to wait a lot to get it from NIOS. It was a headache for students. There was a lot of trouble for the students. But now from this year, NIOS became everything online.
A few important tips about NIOS ID Card:
Before a making, the print of it keeps in a PDF file in your computer or email for future use.
They have changed something in NIOS new ID Card, which is superb compared to previous, there is a QR code on it.
Note: While printing NIOS ID Card make sure you have to print in a colour copy and after printing this make it laminated.
Let me know in the comment box if you have any query regarding NIOS ID-Card.