Online application for October 2024 exam is going on. I know you are waiting for How to check NIOS admission status 2023-24 online? Right.
Whenever we check the student application status, we find the following term:
- NIOS Document verification in progress
- Document required
- Submission pending
- Or any other comment on the dashboard.
Do you know why this happens? It’s a technical term used by the board.
In this article, I will tell you the important tips for approving NIOS admission status.
First, let me show a proof that my tips are working:-
How to check NIOS Admission Status 2023-24 online
After submitting online application fees, the first thing that comes to our mind is how to track NIOS application status 2023-24.
The official management has set up student dashboard for fresh admission, where candidates can directly check their 10th and 12th form status.
Most of the students believe their registration has been confirmed after submitting the online application fee, but it’s wrong..
Because you have just submitted the form, but it’s not verified by official management, so you will not get the confirmation until the board verifies your documents.
Let’s discuss the main point.
Top 3 ways we can check NIOS online admission status 2023-24
- Reference number
- Email id
- Enrollment number
How to find admission status by reference number
You can get NIOS admission status by reference no, and most of the students used this option to find their record, so follow the steps below:
- Open http://sdmis.nios.ac.in
- Click on right-hand side menu option
- Click on admission status.
- Enter reference number or email id
- Click on the submit button
- Now you will have your application details on screen.
Note: If you forgot Reference number/ enrolment no, you can also check the NIOS status of admission by registered email.
- We can also check the summary of NIOS online admission status by login into student dashboard
- Open the homepage
- Click on the student login
- Click on login via reference number or enrollment number
- Enter your reference number and DOB.
- Click on the login button
- Once your user Id and password are correct, you can check NIOS admission status under your application Status tab.
Here, you can find out your application details. If you find student application status showing confirmed, then you can get NIOS enrollment number along with an ID card.
Note- While verifying the admission status, sometimes the system shows 404 error, in that case you need to login via your username and password that you received on your email.
What to do after Submitting Online Admission Form
Whenever you submit the online form, the NIOS student portal gives you the option to view online submitted admission forms.
This preview shows the filled application form and what details uploads on the dashboard.
After submitting an online form, you require a few other works to ensure your NIOS admission status 2023-24 doesn’t get cancelled, so you need to check your dashboard regularly if you find any discrepancy, then try to remove the error.
online admission not confirmed?
I know you have some questions. I applied for online admission 1 month ago but still my application is not confirmed?
What do you mean by document verification in progress?
This is the default message everyone gets after submitting the online application fees.
Let me clear in a simple word:
You have submitted your application form, but the official department has not yet verified it. Once it is verified, you will receive another comment, i.e., admission confirmed.
NIOS online admission status 2023-24 showing submission pending?
Sometimes students do not submit forms completely (fees pending), so these types of errors appear on admission status.
In other cases, payment is deducted from the account but the status is showing submission pending.
Do you know why?
It might be a payment gateway error.
If the payment status is showing consumed, no need to worry.
This is one of the serious issues if you find a comment about a document required, then login to your student dashboard and upload the relevant documents.
Within a few days your NIOS admission status 2023-24 will be confirm.
Top 13 Reason NIOS online admission status 2023-24 not confirmed
Let’s quickly look at some of the most common mistakes by new learners while applying online registration that can cause admission pending.
- Document Required (Not submitted the required document needs to upload more)
- Specimen signature not found (upload your signature)
- Upload your document in .jpg/png format only (Sometime student submit pdf document so these types of error show)
- Upload your complete AADHAR (Upload your complete AADHAR card, including address details to confirm NIOS admission status 2023-24)
- Upload passport size picture (Don’t upload any selfie or other image)
- Upload your correct address proof. (Mismatch of your address mentioned by you in the online form with your uploaded address proof)
- Your uploaded Birth Certificate has tampered (You need to send your original Birth Certificate to the regional office)
- Upload the scanned image of your previous failed Mark-sheet of the parent board. (if you have opted for TOC, then you have to upload the original failed mark sheet)
- The document is not readable (scan it properly and re-upload)
- Some of the subject (s) which you have chosen are not available in Bengali Medium. (You need to select Bengali medium available subjects else you need to change the subjects)
- TOC: To avail the TOC facility, submit your original fail mark sheet of the parent board.
- Pay your short fees: (If you have selected the wrong subject combination while transferring subjects, you may get the error pay your short fees.
- Please upload your 12th fail mark sheet or admit card (You need to upload an admit card from the parent board else your NIOS on demand admission status will not be confirmed.)
If you have followed all the above criteria, your registration status will be confirmed by official management.
What to do after Getting NIOS admission status 2023-24 confirm
After receiving confirmation email, NIOS students can login with enrollment no and perform the below steps.
- Download your ID card
- Send your original failed mark sheet to the RC office or headquarter (Applicable only for TOC)
- Download study material in a soft copy.
- Solve your TMA (Assignment) questions paper
- Contact your study center for PCP classes.
As we know, the delivery system of NIOS study material is very poor, mostly students receive it after 2-3 months.
Don’t wait for the printed Books, download your books in PDF format from the official website and start learning or if you want tuition classes, then join Ansari Institute.
I have seen most students submit their Mark-sheet, which is not clearly visible, so that is another reason for the discrepancy. So we advise you don’t upload any hazy documents. It is better for you to scan your original document from the scanner and then upload it on the student dashboard.
If you need any help about NIOS admission status 2023-24, you can ask me in the comment section and don’t forget to share this tutorial with other students.